If you are in the market for a high-quality, professional coffee machine, this is the perfect one for you. Jura is well-known in the business for having state-of-the-art coffee machines that make your morning cup of joe routine much easier. This one specifically gives you barista-style coffee whenever you want it.
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 3 barista quality specialties including ristretto, espresso and coffee at the...
- PERFECT ESPRESSO: Ultimate coffee quality thanks to JURA's exclusive Pulse Extraction Process
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
Performance – 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Durability – 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Value for Money – 2/5 ⭐⭐
Overall Score – 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Learn more about how we score.
- Prepare coffee with just one touch of a button
- The pulse extraction process gives you amazing coffee quality
- Grinds whole beans quickly and efficiently with the conical burr grinder
- Eco-friendly so you don’t waste energy or coffee
- 37-ounce water tank
- 4.4-ounce bean container
This coffee machine has many components that make it a luxury coffee machine. The number one being the AromaG3 grinder. This grinder is specially made to preserve the natural aroma of coffee beans. The special Pulse Extraction Process also gives it the ability to make ristretto and espresso with the same level of quality.
This is perfect if you prefer to make expresso shots of espresso machines such as lattes and cappuccinos. This machine can make the perfect espresso every time without it being bitter or too acidic.
The machine also comes with a drip tray so you can avoid any messes or spills on your countertops. There are also programmable switch-off times so when the machine cuts off, you will have a drip tray to catch any small drips that might come out.
Comes in two different colors, black and white. Both designs are very modern and look great in any kitchen. The design is also simple and elegant so it will look amazing sitting out on the counter.
The coffee will always be freshly ground, unlike Nespresso machines that use pods. This makes the coffee much richer and stronger in taste. It also will never taste stale or like it’s old. Many people prefer this machine to the Nespresso capsule machines because the taste is better and higher quality.
- Convenient and consistent
- Makes espresso and ristretto types of coffee
- The grinder preserves the natural aroma and flavor of coffee beans
- Simple design that avoids messes and is easy to clean
- Elegant and modern design
Some pros mentioned by reviewers:
- Quick to turn on and is ready to go when you are
- Brews coffee very quickly
- One-touch makes brewing the coffee super easy
- Extremely durable
- Cleaning packs make the coffee machine easy to clean and takes away the work of having to do it yourself.
- Some say it’s a great alternative to Nespresso
What positive reviews say
Many reviewers say this is the best super-automatic coffee machine they have ever used. It’s also very easy to use and clean compared to other espresso machines. The machine is heavy but small. So, it won’t take up too much of your counter space or be distracting from your other kitchen décor.
Buyers say that even after years of use, this coffee machine is still doing a great job and acts like it’s brand new. The water reservoir and the bean hopper are small which means you won’t have any wasted counter space.
It’s also a money saver because you don’t have to buy pods or capsules as you do with Nespresso machines. You can use fresh ground coffee or whole beans from any company or brand. This also gives you more variety in choosing what flavors and strengths you want.
Some people were hesitant about the high dollar price because it will definitely make a dent in your wallet when you first purchase it. However, without having to buy pods, the machine will really save you money in the long run as long as you have enough money to purchase it in the beginning.
- Expensive and might not be affordable for many users
- Customer service is not the best
- Refilling the water and emptying the grinds can be time-consuming
- Not as great as some of the other models that Jura sells
Some cons mentioned by buyers:
- Customer service sometimes doesn’t honor the warranty and wants to charge a restocking fee
- Refund takes a long time to be credited back if you do return it
- High maintenance cleaning features
What negative reviews say
Some people say that the continual maintenance to keep the machine clean and going is not worth it since the purchase price was already so high. This model by Jura is also not as nice as some of the higher models that are only a little bit more money. Some buyers that it would just be better to spend a little more money and have one of the nicer models.
You shouldn’t experience any problems, but if you do, buyers say that the customer service by Juma is not the best. Prepare for long wait times on the phone and long wait times to receive refunds for the product.
After a few years, the machine may start leaking. Fixing any of the Juma machines can be very expensive, especially if your warranty has expired.
Overall, the Jura machine is fantastic for making espresso and espresso drinks such as lattes and cappuccinos. Espresso fans can really taste the difference between this machine and an espresso pod machine. They say it’s fresher and you can really taste the better-quality flavor.
This machine does come with a large price tag though. If you just want regular coffee or aren’t a huge fan of espresso and strong coffee, you could probably find a cheaper machine. The high-dollar price tag and the maintenance costs are a large con for some people.
You just have to decide if the espresso is worth it. If your pod machine has recently broken or you don’t have any pods you like anymore, investing in a Juma machine is a good idea. It will also save you money over time because you won’t spend as much on pods. You can use any kind of coffee or espresso beans in this machine, so you aren’t limited to one brand or one flavor.