Your favorite coffee cup says a lot about your personality! Nowadays, double wall coffee cups are very trendy among coffee lovers. This is mainly because they are not only physically stunning but also a delight to drink out of!
Double wall cups last long and come with incredible features. The double-layer gives them an insulating air pocket which offers a practical thermal effect. This keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold! They also create a unique optical illusion, which adds to the cup’s beauty.
Double wall coffee cups are often found in the glassware aisle, as this material is quite common in coffee cups. However, this does not always mean that no other materials can fulfill the function. Stainless steel, ceramic, and that disposable coffee cup you just threw in the recycling bin are also used to manufacture double wall cups.
If you are on the hunt for a double wall coffee cup to add to your kitchen cabinet, you have come to the right place. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the products! We have rounded up the nine best double wall coffee cups we could find on the market. This guide also highlights the key features that you should consider before purchasing your perfect coffee cup.
1. Zokovo Premium Ceramic Coffee Mug
Our number one choice is Zovoko’s Ceramic Coffee Mug. This mug’s protected design not only adds to its sleek appearance but is also made from top-quality materials. This is because the Zovoko team makes it a priority to keep their customers fully satisfied with their products.
The Premium Ceramic mug is available in three elegant matte shades – white, grey, and turquoise. Its premium cork acts as an excellent insulator and prevents the base from getting too hot. In addition, the cork helps to keep the surfaces free of any scratches or spots. And it’s splash-proof lid means you can take it with you on the go!
This mug comes in a set of two, so you can share a drink with a friend or gift it to someone on any occasion.
- It comes with a splash-proof lid that stops you from spilling your drink
- The insulating material keeps your coffee hot for a long time
- The large base of the mug makes it a bit difficult to fit into a regular car cup holder
2. Zovoko Double Wall Insulated Glass Coffee Mug
This double-wall coffee mug is another marvelous product from Zovoko. It is made of high-grade glass, which makes it quite durable. Plus, the glass is insulated and provides you with warm, delicious coffee without burning your hands. This mug is also completely safe to drink from as it does not contain lead.
Another prime feature is the removable silicone base. This keeps the mug looking new and shiny. Furthermore, Zovoko’s Double-Wall Glass Mug is both microwave and dishwasher-friendly, which is a major timesaver. All these amazing qualities make this mug an excellent choice for you and your loved ones!
- This mug is dishwasher and microwave-safe
- The silicone base is removable
- Despite its durability, it is still made of glass and needs to be handled with care
3. JoyJolt Savor Double Wall Coffee Cup
Another on the list is the JoyJolt Double Wall Coffee Cup that comes in a set of two. This coffee cup is of exceptional quality that maintains your drink’s temperature without burning your hands. It can hold up to 5 ounces of liquid, all the while producing an appealing optical effect.
The major component of this double wall coffee cup is lead-free borosilicate glass, which makes it smoother and more durable than regular glass cups. Its transparency makes it an excellent complement to your kitchen. Best of all, you do not have to limit yourself to just coffee. The JoyJolt Double Wall Coffee Cup can be used for all kinds of drinks!
- It can safely be put both in the dishwasher and microwave.
- It comes in beautiful packaging, which can make it an ideal gift for a loved one
- It is extremely delicate, so you will need to handle it with extra care
4. Wells Double Wall Glass Coffee Cup
Wells Double Wall Coffee Cup is made of superb quality materials such as insulated glass and can resist temperatures ranging from -30 to 400° Celsius. This cup’s condensation-free feature keeps the surface clean and never makes your hands sweaty!
Another plus is that it is oven and dishwasher-friendly, which will save you those extra hours of scrubbing. Its unique glass design is pleasant to hold and relaxes the fingers.
- Its surface is scratch-resistant, so your mug will stay attractive
- The glass is freezer-safe, which means it will not shatter or break in cold temperatures
- It is made of thin glass, which might cause it to break easily
5. Eparé Double Wall Glass Coffee Cup
Drinking your coffee in a double walled glass coffee cup takes the experience to a whole new level, especially if the cup is designed by none other than Eparé. This cup is constructed of hand-blown borosilicate glass. Although it is extremely thin and light, it is unquestionably robust.
Furthermore, its insulation keeps your coffee hot for a long time, and the thermal qualities prevent condensation on the exterior of the glass. This one-of-a-kind coffee cup is anything but average.
- It is made oven, freezer, and dishwasher-safe for easy everyday use
- It comes in a set of two
- The double-layer effectively prevents the glass from getting too hot
- The base of the cup is p’t strong enough to withhold metal utensils
- The cup has a hole on the bottom through which water may enter between the walls
6. CHILLOUT LIFE Stainless Steel Coffee Cup
CHILLOUT LIFE ensures that its consumers have access to stylish and elegant stainless steel accessories in various designs. Their coffee cups are of supreme quality that will make you feel extremely comfortable when drinking that perfect cup of coffee. One of the best features of this product is its portability. You can now consume coffee anywhere you go!
Its spill-proof lid allows you to take the cup to your office or on long drives without any fear of spilling or leakage. This coffee cup is built with double insulation vacuum technology that keeps your drink at the right temperature for hours!
The outside of the cup remains cool no matter how hot the liquid is. Its walls and handles are made of high-quality materials that will remain just as effective even after years of use. It also comes in a set of two. So, you can also share a cup of coffee on a trip with a friend!
- The cup is made of shatterproof materials
- It has a rust and stain-free exterior
- It has an eco-friendly design
- It comes in lovely wrapping paper, which also makes it a perfect gift
- It has a very thin handle that may be uncomfortable to hold
7. Binoster Double Wall Coffee Cup
If you are someone who loves bears, then you will most certainly love this next cup! The Binoster Double Wall Coffee Cup is made of insulated glass with cat, and bear shapes etched onto the inner wall. This cup’s design makes it radically different from the rest.
The borosilicate glass gives this coffee cup a sleek finish and makes it highly durable. Furthermore, it is condensation-resistant and heat-proof so that you can handle it without hassle.
- The mug is made of food-grade material
- It does not have a handle, which makes it easier to grasp the whole cup in your hand
- The glass is quite thin and fragile
- It has a low holding capacity, which may not suit the needs of heavy coffee drinkers
8. Mora Double Wall Ceramic Coffee Cup
Mora Ceramics is more than a business. It is there to remind you that breaks are essential in your busy life. What better way to take some time off for yourself than with a delightful cup of coffee in a gorgeous mug?
The Mora Double Wall Ceramic Coffee Cup has a lead-free glaze, which is great as lead is hazardous for human consumption. It also has a splash-resistant lid with a silicone gasket that only opens upon spinning. So you will not have to worry about spilling your coffee if you accidentally tip over your cup.
It is the only ceramic coffee cup that is made of paladin clay, which is immensely strong. This results in a more sturdy and long-lasting coffee cup. Furthermore, it fits in every car cup holder, making it perfect for long drives! The two-wall method prevents you from burning your hands when holding the cup.
- The cup has an all-natural glaze, which makes it safe to drink out
- It has a large holding capacity, which is perfect for those who like to consume large amounts of coffee at a time
- It is heavier than other double wall cups
9. FineDine Double Wall Coffee Cup
The FineDine Coffee Cups are composed of heavy-duty stainless steel that is both strong and durable. They are incredibly lightweight compared to other steel cups and have a spill-resistant lid. This feature makes it an ideal coffee cup for those who love to travel! So you can enjoy your coffee without making a mess.
One of the most wonderful things about this cup is that its surface is smudge-proof, meaning your fingerprints will not leave imprints! The double walls provide extra insulation, which always keeps the exterior of the cup cool. It is dishwasher-safe but can also be easily hand-washed.
This double wall coffee cup is made of BPA-free materials, which prevents chemicals from seeping into the drinks and makes this product an exceptionally healthy choice for you!
- It does not absorb any odor from your drinks, so it will not impact the taste
- The package contains two FineDine double wall cups and lids of premium quality
- The cup is rust-resistant and eco-friendly
- The cup is not microwave-friendly
- It has a large handle, which makes it difficult to fit in a vehicle cup holder
All There Is to Know About Double Wall Coffee Cups
Are you having a hard time trying to pick the ideal double wall coffee cup? Here are some of the most important details that you should be aware of before buying one.
What Is a Double Wall Coffee Cup?
A double wall coffee cup is slightly thicker than regular glass. This is because the double layer adds up to the volume of the walls. However, each layer is exceptionally thin, but the wall is thicker overall.
Double wall cups are smooth to the touch. The insulation feature of the cups keeps your coffee hot without burning your fingers. Additionally, the double wall prevents the liquid from condensing inside, which is a major plus.
Double vs Single Wall Coffee Cups: Which One Is Better and Why?
While single wall coffee cups consist of a single layer, double walls have two. This additional layer adds to the insulation properties of the cup, which fully protects your hands from the heat
It also enhances the cup’s environmental impact.
Double wall coffee cups are preferable to single ones because of the extra insulation they offer. They are more visually pleasing and lightweight, especially if they are made of glass.
What Features to Look For in a Double Wall Coffee Cup?
Here are some of the qualities you should look for in a double wall coffee cup.
- Durability – look for a cup that is dishwasher and microwave friendly to save yourself the effort of cleaning them.
- Absence of holes between the walls of the cup through which water can seep
- A pleasant shape and size that is comfortable to handle
Apart from that, most double wall coffee cups are appealing and enjoyable!
1. How do double wall coffee cups work?
A double wall coffee cup is literally a glass inside a glass. This process enables the two layers to generate a vacuum between them by sucking out all of the air. It maintains the appropriate temperature of your drink without any cooling or heating chemicals, as the two walls prevent the heat from escaping.
2. What is the best way to get water out of a double wall cup?
One way would be to put your cup in a bag of rice. This approach works best for ceramic double wall coffee cups, but you can also use it for steel and glass. Try heating the bag of rice to make the water evaporate.
If this option fails, you can always try drilling a hole in the cup to allow the water to escape. Just make sure to seal it with a sealant afterward. Anything is better than throwing out the cup!
3. How do you clean a double wall glass coffee cup?
Double wall coffee cups are incredibly fragile and must be cleaned with extra care. Most of the cups are dishwasher safe. However, water can sometimes sneak between the layers, decreasing the glass’s ability to keep the temperature stable.
We recommend washing the cups by hand to maintain their appearance for a long time. Never fully immerse the coffee cups in water as it might through the walls. Instead, wash them under running water and wipe the outside walls.
4. Are double walled glass coffee cups easily breakable?
The optical illusion in double wall coffee cups is created by bending the two walls in a similar way as with science beakers. Because the two distinct walls are so thin, the cup is exceedingly delicate. As a result, the cups may break easily. So, always make sure to handle them carefully.
If you are looking for a new addition to your office desk or kitchen cabinet, you cannot go wrong with a double-wall coffee cup. These incredible cups combine aesthetics with functionality. Their insulation, heat resistance, and condensation prevention characteristics place them among the best kinds of coffee cups on the market.
Now you have all the knowledge you need to choose the finest double wall coffee cup for your unique tastes! Whether you take your coffee at home or on the go, a double wall coffee cup will make sure that it stays nice and warm from the first sip to the very last drop.